– Hi, this is the Jones’ with Springfield Brewing Company. – On Red Mountain Pass in Ouray, Colorado, welcome to the GCN Show. – Welcome to the GCN Show. – This week, phrases that no cyclist wants to hear. Now you can either avoid using them, or deploy them with devastating effect. – We’ve also
– Welcome to the GCN Tech show. This week, again, it’s me and all my friends. Jon’s gone away, again. This time to Italy to see Vilia. Video coming soon. Anyhow, on this weeks show, we take a look at the future of pro-cycling road bike tech. Also, we have your upgrades to bike vault
– You may or you may not think that the tires that come fitted as stock to your E-mountain bike are the best ones for you, and the type of riding you do. But tires are very much terrain-specific and can massively affect the performance of your E-mountain bike. So today then we’re going to
(intense intro music) – Which is heavier, a mechanical or electronic group set? – Yep, if you are in the market for a new group set, which are you gonna choose, electronic or mechanical? If you are looking then weight is probably gonna be a consideration. And so in this video, we are gonna weigh
– Steamboat Springs, Colorado, population 12,088. A cycling paradise and home to one of cycling’s true artisans manufacturers, Moots. The grand masters of titanium. Last year they lent me a Route 45 gravel bike to ride in Iceland. And now we’re here to see how they practice their craft, how they actually make titanium bikes.
– If you ever ride your bike with anybody else, and I really hope you do because it’s great. Then there will be days when you’re not the strongest in the group and that can be a really painful experience. Especially if you’re going up long climbs, and again, I really hope you because long