– It’s been a while since we asked the pros this question but we’ve got to revisit it, let’s face it. What do they carry in their pockets during a race? What are they gonna have for lunch? Let’s go and find out. (upbeat electronic music) Okay, Dan, what’s in your pockets for today’s stage?
Welcome back to the GCN Racing News Show. Coming up this week, Slovenia becomes a cycling powerhouse with Primoz Roglic and Tadej Pogačar impressing at the Vuelta a Espana. Mathieu van der Poel is in a league of his own at the Tour of Britain, and we also have the Grand Prix’s of Quebec and
Welcome back to the GCN Racing News Show – this week the European road seasons gets into full swing with the Volta a la Valenciana in Spain and the Etoile des Besseges in France, we have a new individual pursuit world record, a UCI World Championships extravaganza, and the amazing Rock Cobbler event from California.
– Cycling doesn’t have to be an exclusionary sport, only accessible for the fittest and most physically able. And I guess we all love chasing the KOMs and increasing our PBs. But to some people, cycling is much, much more. We’ve come to see Help for Heroes to find out what adaptions and tweaks they’ve
– Do pro cyclists do any other sports apart from cycling? We’re here at the Women’s Tour to find out. (upbeat music) Do you do any other sports aside from cycling, especially in the off season? – Mountain biking. Yeah, so I guess it’s kind of cycling but just getting around a bit of fun.
– Cycling has changed and adapted since its beginning so in this video, I’m gonna run you through a few professional cyclists that have helped change the shape of our sport to what it is today. (slow techno music) Let’s kick off with a man who’s done arguably more than anyone else to help change
– Hello and welcome to Ask GCN Anything. – Yes, and we’ve been going through all your questions and a lot of them are relating to indoor training because well, for most of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we are in the deepest darkest winter, so it’s a perfect time to go through all your
(exciting music and race starting tones) – Welcome back to the GCN Racing News Show. This week, have you ever felt like you’re going nowhere fast? Well that’s exactly how the competitors felt at the Dutch National Headwind Championships on Saturday. We’ve got that plus the latest round of the Brico Cross from Essen, and