– There’s a familiar sound that echoes around the hillsides. (bike gears grinding) Not only does it sound terrible, but it sounds expensive as well because grinding and crunching your gears cannot only snap your chain but also wear out your drive train really quickly. (upbeat music) (electronic swooshing) You really need to check your
(cash register beeping) (muffled background talking) – [Martyn] Oh, not that big. – [Blake] Whistler water. (muffled speaking) – [Blake] Super sub – Do you think someone would like– – [Blake] That’s real nice. – Trail mix? – [Blake] Trail mix. Come on. Oh yeah, all right, come on. – Done. – So we’ve got
– Welcome back you beautiful people. Yes, another Game of Cards but I’ve got Neil Donoghue, ’cause you want to get in part of the action. – I don’t want to get involved but I’ve been made to be involved. I don’t know what’s going on but we’ll do it. (country swing music) (country swing
– You know the difference between pink and purple? (Upbeat Music Playing) (Laughing) My life is in your hands, that feels so scary, actually. (Laughing) – Whoa – Everywhere we went people wanted to take it to their gnarliest trails and try and you know, kill us. And drop it in. – Oh, beautiful! (Laughing)
– [Blake] Oh, here comes a rider now, two riders. – [Neil] Nice. – Big jump. Steezing it out. Another one. Oh! We are in Whistler. This is the famous A-Line trail. – Probably the most famous jumps in the world, we’re going to talk about how to ride big jumps. – Mm-hmm. (relaxed hip-hop
– [Martyn] Corner (chicken cackles) cows ass. – [Blake] Try to go straight, Mart. – [Martyn] I am, that’s me trying to correct! – [Blake] Yeah, brake down here. Brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake. Let go, let go, let go, let go. – [Martyn] Oh no, oh. Whoa!! – [Blake] Holy (chicken cackles).
– You may have worked your way up the progression ladder, slowly on your E-bike, jumping from small tabletops, you worked your way up to doubles. But often when you go to a bike park, there can be some pretty intimidating big, big features, and if they go wrong can mean big, big crashes. So
– Today, for this bike check, we’re checking out our very own Blake Sampson’s Nukeproof Scout, which is a little bit different to the regular Scout, which as you know, is a trail bike. Blake has sorted this out to race the Megavalanche on. (upbeat hip hop music) (booming jingle) So, at the heart of