– Whether you’re a newcomer or an expert, the chances are if you ride a bike, at some point you’ve made some mistakes, if not, all of them. – Yeah, so what mistakes have you made? (dramatic music) (happy electronic music) – I’m going to start with video with an absolute favorite of mine, actually,
– Bad weather, short days, long, dark nights. That’s right, the winter really is the perfect time to make some great fitness gains for you to enjoy throughout the following year. – Yeah! Standby, you’ve got three months of no events, no distractions, and no reasons why you shouldn’t be focused on creating a better
I don’t know about you, but one of my favourite parts of bike racing is watching the pros battle it out up really brutal climbs. So we thought we’d have a look at 10 of the hardest climbs ridden in professional bike races. Zoncolan If you ask most cyclists what the hardest climb in professional
(whooshing) – No rider ever gets into a breakaway thinking (sighing) this’ll do for the next four or five hours, until we hand over the sprinters and they can have their fun. Often it does end up in a bunch, but sometimes there’s a big upset. And we love it! When those who battle to
(tranquil music) – There are loads of different post-ride routines out there. And to be honest I reckon mine are the best. Hey Opie. – Yo, I’m not so sure about that though to be honest. So in this video, we’re gonna be telling you the dos and the don’ts for the perfect post-ride routine.
– Carbon fibre has been used to produce mountain bike frames since the late ’80s, and since then, its use has broadened significantly. Producing these sort of frames is a very labor-intensive process, as you can see here in the Scott footage from their carbon fibre production facility. Firstly, it can be used to make
– Bike parks around the world, sometimes you pick up some bad habits along the way. – Yeah, and some of those bad habits can be a bit intimidating for other riders, but also pretty dangerous for yourself. Here are five things you should definitely not do in a bike park (relaxed electronic music) –
– [Narrator] The Race Across America or RAAM for short is one of the toughest ultra-endurance events in all of cycling. Unlike the Tour de France which is broken down into multiple stages, the clock at the Race Across America starts once the riders leave the town of Oceanside, California and only stops once they