– From Gates Pass Tucson, Arizona, welcome to the GCN show. – Welcome to the GCN show brought to you by Wiggle. – This week we discuss whether there’s a place in cycling for e-racing. I mean, do we need it? Is it even cycling? – We’ve also got Christmas trees, the best winter riding
– Welcome to the Wahoo KICKR Team Sky /GCN aerobic session. 30 minutes long. But first off before I explain the session, I’ve got a real roster of talent around me, as you can see. On my right from Spain, David Lopez. Give us a wave, Dave. Thank you very much. Philip Deignan, just to
– Now this is a video that I’m particularly excited about making because food cooked outside always tastes better and we’re in the hands of an expert chef. Almost, I believe, once a contestant on MasterChef, it’s Josh Ibbett who’s spent many, many months bikepacking in total, and so he is gonna show us the
– [Dan] A high VO2 max has long been linked with elite athletic performance. So to give you a few cycling examples, Greg LeMond recorded one of 92 and a half. Chris Froome’s is apparently just under 85. Whilst his young Colombian teammate, Egan Bernal, the super climbing talent, apparently has one just over 90.
– This is André Greipel’s Ridley Helium SLX. The Ridley Helium SLX is Ridley’s lightweight climbing helium frame. It was redesigned for 2017, and it was first seen at a race at the Tour Down Under in January, 2017. As you can see, Greipel doesn’t just have a Ridley Helium SLX, he has a custom
– Welcome to the super fi’zi:k GCN unboxing. It’s super because we are getting an exclusive look at the 2018 fi’zi:k Range. But then it’s also super because of the sheer magnitude of it. We’ve actually had to split it and make two videos. In one, we’ve been looking at these. The 2018 fi’zi:k Shoe
– We are at one of the Trek–Segafredo team very first get-togethers for the 2017 season. This is the time trial bike that Alberto Contador is currently riding as he experiments with his position in his quest to get the perfect TT set-up. (slow techno music) There have been a couple of changes to the