– Over the years, bikes have advanced. – A lot. – I love retro kit. – Yeah, and I love modern, aero bikes. So much so, that we’ve decided to combine our two passions and come to the Silver Stone Sports Engineering Hub, a cycling specific wind tunnel to pit the latest, most high-tech cutting
– I decided that there were so many amazing bikes inside of the National Cycle Museum, that we needed another video, and this time to show you some absolutely incredible bits of engineering. So here I am, waiting for them to open, I’m chomping at the bit to check out more and more great stuff
[jazzy bass line] [typing] Hot Wheels! But frick, what are these things? I ran across ’em back in the day and thought, Whoa! I want these because I like floppy disks, I like Hot Wheels, and I like Wienermobiles from Oscar Mayer. Because plastic food-shaped vehicles made solely for marketing tube steaks appeals to me.
If you’ve been watching our YouTube videos lately, you may have seen that we recently introduced the new AGV Sport Modular: the most advanced full carbon flip up helmet ever. Now AGV has another new, or should I say old, helmet in the collection for 2018 and let’s take a look why that is. This
[typing] Greetings! LGR here and this is a Hot Wheels Computer. The one that I had a video on previously saying that I got and needed to fix up, and I have! It is now restored in fully-working order. In fact, it’s better than it ever was. But this is not what we’re exactly talking
– Whilst visiting Wilier, I overheard a conversation. They’ve got a few special edition bikes kicking around, so I thought I’d go in and try and find them, but before I do that, make sure that you subscribe to the GCN Tech channel, and also click the little notification bell, so you get alerted each
– The latest Shimano XTR group set in transmission represents the absolute pinnacle of design right now. It’s a phenomenal setup with so much tech, but ever since I made the video over on GMBN Tech last year all about it, I’ve been thinking we needed to do something else, just to show how relevant
– Welcome back to another weekly GMBN Tech Show; coming up on the show this week, we check out a couple of new bikes form Cannondale, Propain have got a new carbon version of the Tyee mountain bike, and we check out some really cool stuff, from Nukeproof, as well as all that amazing stuff