– Trek-Segafredo’s new signing John Degenkolb may have won Paris-Roubaix and Milan–San Remo in the same year, 10 stages of the Vuelta, and Gent Wevelgem for good measure, amongst numerous other victories; but can he make the grade in the GCN versus John Degenkolb challenge where he’ll face the barista challenge, the thigh-biceps circumference off,
– [Man] For cycling fans over a certain age, this bike will almost undoubtedly have, at some point, been your dream bike, if it’s not still today. Because this is a classic Colnago C40. But then, even more than that, this is a legendary Mapei Team Colgnago C40. And if that’s not enough still, this
(whooshing) – History, music and sport are peppered with names who made an impact once, only to never quite scale those dizzy heights again. So we thought we would celebrate the achievements of some cyclists who recorded that career defining victory. This video is a celebration of the opportunistic riders who didn’t win much but
– [Narrator] Summer is here! And here at GCN, we are meticulously planning our next vacation. Of course, it wouldn’t be fair to leave the bike at home now, would it? So, here are five destinations to inspire your next cycling holiday. You may have watched the Spring Classics and dismissed Belgium on account of
– 2017 marks the 115th edition of the great race called Paris-Roubaix. It starts in Compiègne and finishes 257 kilometres later in the famous Roubaix Velodrome. And in between they have more cobbles than last year a total of 55 kilometres to be exact only adding to the bone-rattling experience of the riders this Sunday.
Welcome back, this week the cobbled classics conclude on Northern France with Paris Roubaix, we have the sprinters classic, Scheldeprijs, stage racing in the Basque Country and the Netherlands, plus records tumble in the velodrome at the Commonwealth Games. It is with great sadness though that I have to start this week’s show by telling
– Italy is well known for its cycling passion, its immensely rich heritage making arguably the spiritual home of the sport that we all love. Now along with some of the most stunning roads, amazing cuisine, and greatest cycling legends, Italy has produced some of the finest bicycles that have ever been ridden. And here’s