– From the top of [Foreign Language] in Taiwan, welcome to the GCN Show. – Welcome to the GCN show. – Sorry we got to go again. Dan, you can’t get out of it mate. – I’m not wearing that pink– – 100 people commented last week that you need to be wearing that pink
– Right, imagine yourself as a non-triathlete stepping into the world of triathlon for the very first time. Now, for some of you, it may not be that long ago since your very first encounter with this new species, the triathlete. – Yes, we can be seen as a slightly funny bunch from the outside,
– Hindsight is a valuable thing. We all learn from making mistakes but what if you can learn from other people without having to make your own mistakes. Well that’s where Fraser and I come in handy because we have both made plenty of mistakes ourselves and we’ve learned from other people’s. – So combining
This place may look like an old warehouse from the outside, but its actually Ray’s Indoor Bike Park, an 120,000 square foot indoor playground for mountain bikers. Since this is one of our favorite places to visit when we’re in Ohio over the holidays, we thought we’d give you guys a quick tour. Ray’s has
– [Host] Welcome to GTN Ask Anything. We love getting your feedback, your comments, and your questions that you leave at the bottom of our videos, but also that we get through our social. And this week we’ve selected a few that are swimming-specific. And I’ll do my very best to answer some of those.
(upbeat instrumental music) – Welcome back to Triathlon Training Explained, powered by Training Peaks. This week I am literally explaining training as I tackle some of the more common triathlon training mistakes that I’m afraid we see all that little bit too often. Now, we are all guilty of these at some point, even the
– So this video is an essential list of the skills that are gonna help beginner riders feel more confident on their bike. But first, I start with a really quick bike check to make sure we’re starting off on the right foot. It’s important to mention that whilst I’m on a very nice, flashy
– When you’re getting into mountain biking, it’s really easy to make some big mistakes. I know I did loads. – Yeah, we still make mistakes to the date. – That is true. This is some of the most common mistakes you’re likely to make when you start mountain biking and how to avoid them.
Whether you are cycling newbie orseasoned pro we all make mistakes and while we learn best from the errors we make, at the time it never quite feels like that So to save you the time, hassle and embarrassment of making silly cycling mistakes we've goneto the effort of making them for you Here's our