– What is the key to cycling faster? Well, aside from aerodynamics, it comes down to power. And I think its fair to say that we’d all like a little more or in my case, a lot more power when it comes to riding the bike. So what is the answer? Well I’m going to
– As you can see, I am here at the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Nice. And behind me is an expo. And it would be rude not to go have a visit and see what tech we can find. (logo whooshing) (computer text beeping) (upbeat guitar music) (upbeat guitar music) (upbeat guitar music) (upbeat
– With over 5000 bikes getting racked here and setup for transition over the two days for both the women and the men, racing at Ironman 70.3 World Championships. It would be rude if I didn’t go and take a closer look, because every bike is unique. Everyone’s got their own setup, their own little
– It’s day two of the Ironman 70.3 World Championships here in Nice, in the South of France. And today, it’s the men’s race. And we have one absolutely stacked Pro field. We’ve got Olympic Champions, Olympic Medalists, World Champions from ITU distance, 70.3, and we even got the reigning World Champion for the Ironman
– This is the GTN Show, welcome. Now I’ve got a question for you. Are we starting to see the emergence of the super-triathlete? Those athletes that can race at the very top level in one type of triathlon, and then transform directly to the next. Well, we’re going to be discussing that, as well
– Ah, I’ve arrived in Nice, the French Riviera, here to top up my tan and enjoy this wonderful sea air, and of course, experience some of the brilliant French cuisine. (record scratches) No, I’m not actually here for that. You’ve probably guessed it by now. I am here for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships.
(dramatic music) – Welcome to the GCN Tech Show. – Coming up this week we tackle the age-old question, what should your next upgrade be? – We take a look at an unreleased bike currently being raced on the World Tour. – Yeah, and one that isn’t being raced at the World Tour, because it’s