– Cycling doesn’t have to be an exclusionary sport, only accessible for the fittest and most physically able. And I guess we all love chasing the KOMs and increasing our PBs. But to some people, cycling is much, much more. We’ve come to see Help for Heroes to find out what adaptions and tweaks they’ve
– You may not be aware of it, but you could well be destroying your bike, sometimes in an instant and sometimes just accelerating the natural wear of components. Today then, we’re going to look at some of the ways in which you could well be destroying your bike, and importantly, how to combat it.
(whoosh) – Hello and welcome to Ask GCN Anything. – Yes, and this week it’s a winter special. So, for all of us here in the Northern Hemisphere, the weather is turning, so we’re gonna answer all those questions on winter riding. – We are. But don’t forget to use the hashtag #ASKGCNTRAINING and you’ll
– Welcome to the GCN tech show. This week it’s me and all of my friends. In all seriousness we got back from Friedrichshafen from Eurobike but John is currently busy building a special bike for an upcoming video, so stay tuned for that. This week on the show we look at how much faster
Steep climbs are brutal, let’s face it I mean anyone could ride up a long climb. You just have to go slowly enough, right? Well steeps climbs though Si that’s when you’re really going to start to suffer but surely there are some tricks of the trade to not only help us ride them but
– It’s Friday, so you know what that means, here’s another edition of Ask GCN Anything. Coming up today, what do professional cyclists do when they finish their racing career? I shall refrain from mentioning the obvious which is talking utter gibberish here on YouTube. Also, how do you combat speed wobble? How do you
(whooshing) – Welcome to the GCN Tech Show. – This week, we’re talking tools, crowdfunding projects, the ultimate winter bike, plus your upgrades and the bike vault. – With no further ado, let’s do it. – Ooh. (upbeat electronic music) (whooshing) – Now, a really clever tool that’s just come out is from Clever Standard,
– Professional cyclists have experimented with different pedaling techniques for decades. All basically in search of that holy grail that’s going to give them the key advantage over their rivals. – In this video, we are going to show you the tools to be able to raise your cadence but do remember a high cadence