– You may not be aware of it, but you could well be destroying your bike, sometimes in an instant and sometimes just accelerating the natural wear of components. Today then, we’re going to look at some of the ways in which you could well be destroying your bike, and importantly, how to combat it.
– Cycling has changed and adapted since its beginning so in this video, I’m gonna run you through a few professional cyclists that have helped change the shape of our sport to what it is today. (slow techno music) Let’s kick off with a man who’s done arguably more than anyone else to help change
– Hello and welcome to Ask GCN Anything. – Yes, and we’ve been going through all your questions and a lot of them are relating to indoor training because well, for most of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we are in the deepest darkest winter, so it’s a perfect time to go through all your
(explosive sound) – Welcome to Ask GCN Anything. – Yes, and this week we are talking all about what pros get up to during the off season, how to train for a short time drop, and how to get monster quads just like our very own John Travolta. (upbeat music) – Not to mention, if
(dramatic sound effects) – Hello and welcome to Ask GC Anything. – This week we have got loads of questions relating to winter training from indoor training Zwift, how to build your FTP, and much more. – Yeah, that’s right and if you want to submit questions for us to answer next week, remember you
– Here we are with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge right behind me. San Francisco is off in the distance over there, and the infamous Alcatraz prison is just a swim away right over there. But, where I’m standing is in Marin County. I’m here to spend a day with WTB, and after we received
(whoosh) – Hello and welcome to Ask GCN Anything. – Yes, and this week it’s a winter special. So, for all of us here in the Northern Hemisphere, the weather is turning, so we’re gonna answer all those questions on winter riding. – We are. But don’t forget to use the hashtag #ASKGCNTRAINING and you’ll
– Welcome to the GCN tech show. This week it’s me and all of my friends. In all seriousness we got back from Friedrichshafen from Eurobike but John is currently busy building a special bike for an upcoming video, so stay tuned for that. This week on the show we look at how much faster