This is the Cento10nDR from Wilier Triestina. The NDR name refers to endurance, because of that this bike has different geometry to the typical Wilier race bikes. It has a shorter reach and a higher stack which results in a more relaxed position for endurance riders which is a bit more comfortable over long distances.
– Gravel is just everywhere at Eurobike innit? Look at this gravel. – So many brands have brought gravel bikes, gravel tech, there’s a gravel saddle and all the kit that you need for adventure. (upbeat music) Now, you can’t talk about gravel bikes without mentioning these guys, Surly. They pretty much invented the gravel
– I’m here with my international colleagues, and well last night over dinner we had a good old chinwag and we decided to have a competition today. We had one hour to go and find what we thought was the best thing at the show. Now, obviously, we’re all going to say what we found
The TACX Flow Smart Trainer – Is this the new contender for the cheapest interactive Smart trainer on the market today? Worth having a look at. Today, let’s go through the unboxing, build and my first ride of this lower end unit or entry-level unit. Is this the new stocking stuffer for this year for
hello my name is Joshua riddle I’m here with Vassar bikes at our Vassar bike stand at the frederikshavn show Eurobike 2019 really excited to present to you or we are really excited to present you this year the brand new Basso vent the Basso venta constructed 100% by Basso here in Europe by our
Welcome to Eurobike 2019. The home of all bike tech, especially mountain bike tech. We’re going to be sifting through the 12 halls indoor and a massive outdoor area to find all the best tech. Will you give us a hand? Right, let’s go. It’s, it’s that way, yeah? It’s that way (Electronic Music) (Electronic
– Welcome to this week’s show, where I think we’ve literally got too many things to talk about. But, we have got a bike vaullt and hacks and bodges. – I’ll be bringing you the news, and Doddy’s at Eurobike to bring us some tact. – It’s great! It’s awesome! You know what it is.
I went to EUROBIKE 2016 this year, and the primary trend that I saw was e-bikes, and disc brakes on everything. The only thing that there weren’t disc brakes on seemed to be high-end road bikes and time trial bikes: and that’s too bad. There was only one bike at the entire show that didn’t
– Day two at Eurobike and today’s all about the bikes. We got everything from 120mm travel up to 160, and up to those big Talon bikes at 200mm travel. But it’s not just about the travel, it’s about the motors. We’ve got everything from the German brands, across the Far East, we got Japanese
– So, E-Mountain bikes certainly have taken over Eurobike 2019. We’ve already looked at the motors, we’ve looked at the bikes, so this times let’s have a look at some of the other highlights from Eurobike 2019. (upbeat music) Now Ergon have got a new E-mountain core prime saddle. Loads of cool features on it