– Now I’m pretty keen on carpentry and I’ve gotta be cuz I’m currently renovating my own farm cottage as well as being mad keen on bikes, as we all know. Now something that happens when you’ve got lots of bikes is they have a tendency to lie up against one another and they get
– [Both] From the top of Mount Krumpit, This is “The GCN Show.” – Welcome to “The GCN Show,” brought to you by Wiggle. – This week, we’re no longer cyclists. We’re people. Who sometimes ride bikes. All will be explained later. – We’ve also got dog cross, dandelion tires, probably the best aero bod
– Cycling doesn’t have to be an exclusionary sport, only accessible for the fittest and most physically able. And I guess we all love chasing the KOMs and increasing our PBs. But to some people, cycling is much, much more. We’ve come to see Help for Heroes to find out what adaptions and tweaks they’ve
– You may not be aware of it, but you could well be destroying your bike, sometimes in an instant and sometimes just accelerating the natural wear of components. Today then, we’re going to look at some of the ways in which you could well be destroying your bike, and importantly, how to combat it.
– Cycling has changed and adapted since its beginning so in this video, I’m gonna run you through a few professional cyclists that have helped change the shape of our sport to what it is today. (slow techno music) Let’s kick off with a man who’s done arguably more than anyone else to help change