– From Tre-vu-ra San-gu-da-doo, welcome to the GCN Show! – [Videographer] Woo! – Hello and welcome to the GCN show, brought to you by our friends at Wiggle. – This week we’re staring into our crystal ball and discussing future cycling trends. What will cycling be like in 2038? – I think my virtual legs
– Steel is the most traditional of bike materials, it’s got a long and distinguished career in cycling. And while new wonder materials have stolen it’s limelight there are many people for whom a steel bike is the dream bike but how does it really compare? Well yeah steel is steel yes but there are
somani six-year-old as quickly or permanent structure sixteen body can he wants to joins dot on the trails this means he is going to need a twenty inch always non-bank as it turns out finding a decent twenty inch boys mountain bike for price that doesn’t break the wallet is not in easy task first
– From Mount Glorious in South East Queensland, Australia, welcome to the GCN Show. – Hello, and welcome to the GCN Show, brought to you by our friends at Wiggle. – Now coming up, are bike helmets actually just a distraction from the bigger issue? We talk to one of the scientists behind the most
– Oh. Hi. This is my bike. Please don’t use that intro. This bike is my Canyon Inflite AL SLX 9.0 cyclocross bike and you might recognise it from a couple of videos that we filmed in Belgium when we went to film pro bikes at the Koksijde World Cup, which was then cancelled. I
– Here we are again. We’ve the show where we answer because you have asked. It is Ask GCN Anything, and the first of those questions this week comes in on Twitter from Edwin. “I never use a saddle bag. “So, is there any alternate, compact, “and effective solution to carry your saddle bag stuff?