– Today we’re taking a look at some brand new technical riding clothing from Nukeproof and I have both women’s and men’s specific gear here. Now the best thing of all is we’re giving away two full sets of women’s clothing and two full sets of men’s clothing, but you have to stay tuned to
– We’re pretty lucky as mountain bikers with respect that the kit is pretty durable and tough these days. But, it still does require basic maintenance in order to avoid those costly repairs further down the line. Now although wheels are one of the those fundamental parts of the bike that you can’t ignore, most
– This is the GMBN Tech Essentials Series, our easy to follow guide to maintaining and setting up your bike. With a bit of basic understanding, just a few tools, you can all be looking after your bikes at home. Which basically means, in the long run it is gonna save you money. For this
– Right now our partner Shimano is the only brand that has an electronic mounted bike transmission available to buy. And by trickling down that technology from the top level X tier to XT makes it more affordable and a better prospect for many riders. But how does it compare to the good old mechanical
– Welcome to another weekly Ask GMBN Tech Q&A Clinic. Get your questions in to us at the email address on the screen or you can add them in the comments below. Alright, so first up this week is from Freddy Dembrey. Freddie asked GMBM Tech, “Can you run SRAM brakes “(levers and calipers) on
– I feel like I’m camping. – You always think that. – It’s cause we’ve got these metal cups, look at that. – Yeah. – Listen. (cups banging in tune) (liquid splashing) (cups banging in tune) Ooh you broke it! (cups dinging with music) – Crackers. (upbeat music) – Ooh you broke it! – A
– Whilst the transmissions on most modern mountain bikes, works incredibly well in a variety of conditions, you still need to have smooth inner cables for it to work properly. Ideally, you wanna change your cables once a year, perhaps more if you ride in really wet conditions. So, here’s how you replace your cables.
– Locking up your bikes is really important even if you do have somewhere secure to store them, like in your house or in a garage. Now ground anchors or wall anchors are the best and the safest, and the most secure option to use, but they’re only useful if you install them correctly and