– We get sent your fail videos all the time, and some of those crashes are absolutely unbelievable! (gravel crunches) Of course, some of them are complete accidents, and unavoidable, but some can be avoided, and in this video I’m going to try and show you how. (loud crash) First video comes from Charles who’s
– The latest Shimano XTR group set in transmission represents the absolute pinnacle of design right now. It’s a phenomenal setup with so much tech, but ever since I made the video over on GMBN Tech last year all about it, I’ve been thinking we needed to do something else, just to show how relevant
(cash register beeping) (muffled background talking) – [Martyn] Oh, not that big. – [Blake] Whistler water. (muffled speaking) – [Blake] Super sub – Do you think someone would like– – [Blake] That’s real nice. – Trail mix? – [Blake] Trail mix. Come on. Oh yeah, all right, come on. – Done. – So we’ve got
– Welcome back you beautiful people. Clipless pedals or flat pedals? Two different platforms that I’ve been chopping and changing lately. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a flat pedal rider, but I’ve been riding clipped in and it’s helped me, benefited me, on the trail. (music sting) Right I’ve been riding clipless pedals on and
– Mountain bikes may well be tough old things. They can take a hell of a pasting out on the trails, but they’re not invincible. It’s entirely possible that you’re slowly, or actually in some cases, rapidly, aging your pride and joy. So let’s take a look at those things that really do kill your
– Bike parks around the world, sometimes you pick up some bad habits along the way. – Yeah, and some of those bad habits can be a bit intimidating for other riders, but also pretty dangerous for yourself. Here are five things you should definitely not do in a bike park (relaxed electronic music) –
– Welcome back you beautiful people. Yes, another Game of Cards but I’ve got Neil Donoghue, ’cause you want to get in part of the action. – I don’t want to get involved but I’ve been made to be involved. I don’t know what’s going on but we’ll do it. (country swing music) (country swing
– Welcome back you beautiful people, and today is a very special day, we got a special guest. Oli Beckingsale, he is, three times olympian, – That’s the one – Five national champs, so that he’s won that five times, and he got silver, in a Commonwealth Games, in cross country. Yes, Oli Beckingsale everyone.