– Nutrition can prove to be a controversial subject here on GCN. And one part in particular, stokes an awful lot of debate, more than disc brakes, more than sock length, more even, than Lance Armstrong, and it is veganism. In particular, can you be a vegan professional cyclist? So we thought we’d try and
– It’s Friday, so you know what that means, here’s another edition of Ask GCN Anything. Coming up today, what do professional cyclists do when they finish their racing career? I shall refrain from mentioning the obvious which is talking utter gibberish here on YouTube. Also, how do you combat speed wobble? How do you
– Descending is a joy. After all the hard work of pedalling up a climb, this is the reward. The thrill of speed, gloriously effortless, exciting and fun. – Well, for some of us, maybe not. This video is for those of you who don’t find much joy in descending. Those of you who are
(upbeat music) – I don’t even want to count up the total number of years that all the GCN presenters have been riding for. But, that presumably quite scarily large total does mean that between us we have racked up a considerable number of kilometers. In some quite incredible locations, and many of which, have
– Road tubeless tires and wheels are becoming increasingly popular, but a number of people have had and continue to have problems with them. And it’s no surprise, really, is it? Because they look so similar, but yet significantly different enough from normal tires and tubes that it can actually then trip us up. So.
– It’s my t-shirt. – We might as well change racing news. – Yeah, use that you (bleep). – Welcome to the GCN Show brought to you by Wiggle. – This week we’ve got an announcement. – A big announcement. Coming up very shortly. Plus, following on from last week’s Ask GCN Anything we’ve also
– Hello and welcome to ask GCN anything. It’s that video where each week we answer your questions about cycling. And if you wanna ask some for next week, just stick them in the comment section below this one, or, submit them on social media using the hashtag torqueback, or a new one, which is
– [Emma] Welcome to ask GCN anything. That time of the week where we tackle all of your questions about all things cycling. So, James, what have we got in store today? – [James] Well, we’ve got plenty in store, Emma. We’ve got how to upgrade your carbon frame, we’ve also got how to stay