– Fuelling properly is one of the easiest things that you can do, but will have a massive impact on your performance. And the longer your ride is, the more important fueling becomes. So if you’re just going out on a long, winter, base-mile ride, or that big, huge sportive that you’ve been preparing for
– Now I’m pretty keen on carpentry and I’ve gotta be cuz I’m currently renovating my own farm cottage as well as being mad keen on bikes, as we all know. Now something that happens when you’ve got lots of bikes is they have a tendency to lie up against one another and they get
– [Both] From the top of Mount Krumpit, This is “The GCN Show.” – Welcome to “The GCN Show,” brought to you by Wiggle. – This week, we’re no longer cyclists. We’re people. Who sometimes ride bikes. All will be explained later. – We’ve also got dog cross, dandelion tires, probably the best aero bod
(drums) (relaxing lounge music) – [Narrator] Earlier this year, we brought you five boutique bike brands. Small, independent manufacturers making incredible bikes that we thought you should know about. We got hundreds of comments under that video telling us about countless other brands we should also check out. So here are six more boutique brands
(whoosh) – Welcome back to another episode of the GCN Tech Clinic, where your problems I try to solve. So if you’ve got one, leave it for me down there in the Comments section below. Right, I’m going to crack on. First question this week comes in from Carlos Martins, who says, “Jon, I’m having
Welcome back to the GCN Racing News Show. Coming up this week, Slovenia becomes a cycling powerhouse with Primoz Roglic and Tadej Pogačar impressing at the Vuelta a Espana. Mathieu van der Poel is in a league of his own at the Tour of Britain, and we also have the Grand Prix’s of Quebec and
– Cycling doesn’t have to be an exclusionary sport, only accessible for the fittest and most physically able. And I guess we all love chasing the KOMs and increasing our PBs. But to some people, cycling is much, much more. We’ve come to see Help for Heroes to find out what adaptions and tweaks they’ve
– Do pro cyclists do any other sports apart from cycling? We’re here at the Women’s Tour to find out. (upbeat music) Do you do any other sports aside from cycling, especially in the off season? – Mountain biking. Yeah, so I guess it’s kind of cycling but just getting around a bit of fun.
– You may not be aware of it, but you could well be destroying your bike, sometimes in an instant and sometimes just accelerating the natural wear of components. Today then, we’re going to look at some of the ways in which you could well be destroying your bike, and importantly, how to combat it.
– Here we are with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge right behind me. San Francisco is off in the distance over there, and the infamous Alcatraz prison is just a swim away right over there. But, where I’m standing is in Marin County. I’m here to spend a day with WTB, and after we received