Welcome back to the GCN Racing News Show. Coming up this week, Slovenia becomes a cycling powerhouse with Primoz Roglic and Tadej Pogačar impressing at the Vuelta a Espana. Mathieu van der Poel is in a league of his own at the Tour of Britain, and we also have the Grand Prix’s of Quebec and
– Do pro cyclists do any other sports apart from cycling? We’re here at the Women’s Tour to find out. (upbeat music) Do you do any other sports aside from cycling, especially in the off season? – Mountain biking. Yeah, so I guess it’s kind of cycling but just getting around a bit of fun.
– Cycling has changed and adapted since its beginning so in this video, I’m gonna run you through a few professional cyclists that have helped change the shape of our sport to what it is today. (slow techno music) Let’s kick off with a man who’s done arguably more than anyone else to help change
(start clock beeping) (start clock rings) (men cheering) – Coming up this week on the GCN Racing News Show, five things we learned from the Tour of Flanders including a monumental cockup from GCN, even by our own low standards. We’ve also got the Dwars door Vlaanderen, the continued emergence of a bright young American
– When you spend as much time on your bike as a pro rider does, you do develop a sixth sense when something’s just going a little bit pear shaped. Crashing, unfortunately, is part of cycling. But every now and again, we get those brilliant moments where we see instinct, skill, reaction speed, and a
Welcome to the GCN Racing News Show. Coming up this week, 5 things we’ve learnt from the 2nd week of the Vuelta a Espana. We also have a new individual pursuit world record, the Tour of Britain, the Boels Ladies Tour, the opening European Cyclocross race in Eeklo, an incredibly close finish at the Brussels
– From the tallest road in North America, Mount Evans, Colorado, welcome to the GCN Show. – Welcome to the GCN Show, brought to you by Wiggle. – This week, we’re talking cycling trends that suck. Which ones do we wish would just go away? – Yeah, it’s not all doom and gloom this week,
– [Narrator] The Cobbled Classics. (dramatic suspenseful music) Over a century old. Over 260 kilometers long. Defined by the casend, the Pavé. Beautiful, but brutal. A test of skill, nerve, endurance, power, resilience, tactics and equipment. – And equipment is something you can only have so much control over. Unfortunately, lady luck does sometimes still
– Road tubeless tires and wheels are becoming increasingly popular, but a number of people have had and continue to have problems with them. And it’s no surprise, really, is it? Because they look so similar, but yet significantly different enough from normal tires and tubes that it can actually then trip us up. So.
– From the Gospel Pass, at Hay Bluff, welcome to the GCN Show. – Welcome to the GCN Show, brought to you by Wiggle. – This week we have six telltale signs that you’re taking cycling that little bit too seriously. – We’re also going to let you know about an event we’re doing at