– In my eyes, you can never ride a mountain bike too much, although daily life does have the habit of getting in the way of this sort of thing. But if you’re creative, you can turn any ride, even your daily commute, into one that tests you a little bit, and tests those skills,
– Mountain bikers should be a versatile, practical bunch ’cause often we spend our time out in the middle of nowhere riding quite dangerous things. So in this video, we’re talking about 10 things you really should know when it comes to maintaining your bike and riding it. (calm techno music) Moving around on the
– Okay, we’ve arrived. Finale Ligure. Time to unpack everything. Set off at about half four this morning, flew from Bristol to Nice. It’s only about an hour and a half down the road. Nice to get back into sun. It’s been a little while since it’s been here. But, time to build the bike,
(logo whirring) – Welcome back you beautiful people. Today is an Ashton Academy Trials Academy. Martyn said to me in here that this specific rock, he’s not here yet, but he did say ride this rock over and over and over again. It could get a bit boring, but all right. Ride this rock over
– Just how fast are the Enduro World Series pros? Well, I’ve come here to Whistler right in the midst of Crankworx and Giant have sponsored this video and today I’m racing their EWS pro rider, Josh Carlson, all aboard the brand new Giant Reign 29er. (uplifting music) (boom) Josh is currently sat in 19th
– I feel like I’m camping. – You always think that. – It’s cause we’ve got these metal cups, look at that. – Yeah. – Listen. (cups banging in tune) (liquid splashing) (cups banging in tune) Ooh you broke it! (cups dinging with music) – Crackers. (upbeat music) – Ooh you broke it! – A
– [Martyn] Corner (chicken cackles) cows ass. – [Blake] Try to go straight, Mart. – [Martyn] I am, that’s me trying to correct! – [Blake] Yeah, brake down here. Brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake. Let go, let go, let go, let go. – [Martyn] Oh no, oh. Whoa!! – [Blake] Holy (chicken cackles).