– Welcome to Red Bull Hardline. We’re here with trials legend, Danny MacAskill. You ready to check out the course? – Most definitely. Let’s do it. (cheering) Hot crumpets! (laughs) So we’re kind of, we’ve just taken up halfway up the track to the step up. Which is, I mean it’s in my books, a
– You know the difference between pink and purple? (Upbeat Music Playing) (Laughing) My life is in your hands, that feels so scary, actually. (Laughing) – Whoa – Everywhere we went people wanted to take it to their gnarliest trails and try and you know, kill us. And drop it in. – Oh, beautiful! (Laughing)
– [Martyn] Corner (chicken cackles) cows ass. – [Blake] Try to go straight, Mart. – [Martyn] I am, that’s me trying to correct! – [Blake] Yeah, brake down here. Brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake. Let go, let go, let go, let go. – [Martyn] Oh no, oh. Whoa!! – [Blake] Holy (chicken cackles).
– Welcome back you beautiful people. I’m surrounded by two rad dudes. We’ve got Zak Johansen and we’ve got Greg Callaghan, part of the CUBE ActionTeam. And we’ve got a special game of A-line, air challenge, you ready? – Hell yeah. – Let’s go. (laughs) (upbeat rock music) – Ooh my God! – Yeah! (upbeat
– Coming up, we’ve got GT downhill tech from Neil and Doddy. – Nice, Blake is in Whistler Crankworx, the lucky devil. We’re also giving away some Crank Brothers dropper seat posts. – And we ask, is it time you tried something new? – It’s the Dirt Shed Show. (upbeat rock music) (gears turning) –
– Pretty much every year, bike manufacturers redesign their bikes and make them much more capable. That’s what they claim which got me thinking, how much more capable are bikes nowadays? Could you ride one of the most brutal, physical Downhill races in the world on let’s say an Enduro bike? Would it be up
– Welcome to “The Race Show”. Loads of action from the weekend, so let’s start with the Val di Sole World Cup Downhill. Rain played havoc with the qualifiers at one of the steepest and most technical tracks on the World Cup circuit, which meant that many top riders actually failed to qualify, like Mick
– Urban Downhill Racing is quickly becoming one of the biggest parts of our sport. It’s downhill racing but in a city center where rocks and trees are replaced with curves and lamp posts. (soft background electronic beats) So, I wanted to check it out and compete in one of the biggest most prestigious tracks