– Welcome to Red Bull Hardline. We’re here with trials legend, Danny MacAskill. You ready to check out the course? – Most definitely. Let’s do it. (cheering) Hot crumpets! (laughs) So we’re kind of, we’ve just taken up halfway up the track to the step up. Which is, I mean it’s in my books, a
(fire crackles) (owl hoots) (wood creaks) – I’m here in Leadville, Colorado to find out can a novice mountain bike marathon racer take part in one of the world’s toughest mountain bike marathon races: the Leadville 100. (energetic music) (cow bell clangs) – [Chris] To make the race even more interesting I’m going up against
– Okay, we’ve arrived. Finale Ligure. Time to unpack everything. Set off at about half four this morning, flew from Bristol to Nice. It’s only about an hour and a half down the road. Nice to get back into sun. It’s been a little while since it’s been here. But, time to build the bike,
– [Martyn] Corner (chicken cackles) cows ass. – [Blake] Try to go straight, Mart. – [Martyn] I am, that’s me trying to correct! – [Blake] Yeah, brake down here. Brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake, brake. Let go, let go, let go, let go. – [Martyn] Oh no, oh. Whoa!! – [Blake] Holy (chicken cackles).
– Welcome back you beautiful people. I’m surrounded by two rad dudes. We’ve got Zak Johansen and we’ve got Greg Callaghan, part of the CUBE ActionTeam. And we’ve got a special game of A-line, air challenge, you ready? – Hell yeah. – Let’s go. (laughs) (upbeat rock music) – Ooh my God! – Yeah! (upbeat
– Coming up, we’ve got GT downhill tech from Neil and Doddy. – Nice, Blake is in Whistler Crankworx, the lucky devil. We’re also giving away some Crank Brothers dropper seat posts. – And we ask, is it time you tried something new? – It’s the Dirt Shed Show. (upbeat rock music) (gears turning) –
– [Martyn] Neil stop scratching your arm! It’s time for the Dirt Shed Show, where we’ve got all the regular stuff, a little bit of danger, and some great news Neil, right? – [Neil] Sounds amazing! – It is! What is it? – It’s the Dirt Shed Show! (upbeat music) – We’re going to start,
– Pretty much every year, bike manufacturers redesign their bikes and make them much more capable. That’s what they claim which got me thinking, how much more capable are bikes nowadays? Could you ride one of the most brutal, physical Downhill races in the world on let’s say an Enduro bike? Would it be up